Fathom It! ?
How to solve
Battleship Puzzle Omnibus
Download a Demo!
do people say?
Fathom It! Help On-line
About the Author
2006 Google U.S. Puzzle Championship
Welcome to Mountain Vista
Software's home page! Here you'll find everything there is to know
about Fathom It! , the
challenging version of solitaire Battleship puzzles for logical
It! is an MS Windows adaptation of the popular
logical puzzle carried by well-known puzzle magazines worldwide.
Unlike the classic 2-player pencil-and-paper game, Fathom
It! is an easy-to-learn
solitaire game, and will provide you with many hours of
enjoyable and challenging puzzles. Unlike the classic pencil-and-paper
Fathom It! boards are
meant to be solved using logical deduction only.
Complete with an integrated rule-based expert system
that can solve any Fathom It! board, help is always
just a click away. Solitaire Battleship puzzles were never so enjoyable!
The latest version of Fathom It! provides the following
powerful set of features:
- Intuitive, easy-to-use user interface
- Built-in rule-based expert systems to generate a
clearly worded hint for any board, any time.
- 20,000 unique Battleship puzzles waiting to be solved!
- Brand new tip-of-the-day wizard
- Supports inputting your own custom boards
(e.g., puzzles from magazines)
- Supports printing puzzles
- Enables creating your own Battleship puzzles
- Enables computing the number of solutions for
a displayed board
- Brand-new puzzle data base for puzzle sizes
6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, and 10x10
- Tells you the first guess when undoing a
sequence of guesses
- Rewritten help file chock-full of new
- Improved toggling sequences
- Ability to fill a row/column with either all water
or all segments
- Ability to copy board to clipboard as ASCII art
- Ability to copy solver logic text to clipboard
- Enhanced toolbar for easy access
4 MB file
$14.95 - 4.3 MB file
Vista Software, Rechov Shaulson 59, Jerusalem
Voice/Fax : +972-2-6520160 Email
© 1997-2012 Mountain Vista Software, all rights reserved.
Web site last modified on: 4 June 2021